Friday, February 5, 2010

Valley of the Shadow

Fri, Feb 5, 11am

Scripture:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(Psalms 23:4 KJV)

Place:
In the shower, the only safe place to go in a house full of people when crying becomes sobbing. I've mentally reviewed how I'm going to close down this blog and have already decided to do so. My only obstacle is I need permission. I'm certain that I'm broken enough to get it.

My prayer:
I've done what You asked. I showed what it is to hear Your voice. I'm listening better now. To keep sharing publicly is too exposing. I need to lay this down. I need Your permission to let go of the blog. You're still taking me into the valley. We're not heading out yet. There's no light to share.

Abba whisper:
People need to see what it is to walk through the valley.

Me:
It's too dark too share. I'm begging You to let me go. I'm pleading with You. Please hear my cry. Please choose someone else.

Abba:
I already chose you.

Me:
Then let me share later, like David. His psalms are on display after we know the outcome. It's too dark right now.

Abba:
You do know the outcome. You work from victory [Calvary] not toward it.

Me:
I have nothing to share in this. I can't put this ugly mess on display.

Abba:
My Son was put on display.

Me:
I HAVE NOTHING INSIDE ME TO GIVE RIGHT NOW !!

Abba:
You have Me. You always have Me. I am enough.